Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My father Ahn Sahng Hong

God the Father Ahnsahnghong-nim is our Christ who give us a salvation to come a second time.

Today, I am happy to deliver Christ Ahnsahnghong-nim to come a second time to my friend.


My friend said to me " It's news to me."
So I explained with the Bible. 

[ Hew 9:28 ] 

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.



You think
1st Jesus was our christ and today many people believe in Him.

Jesus came to give a salvation in the fresh with the Passover is called Last Supper.  

But, at that time they shouted "Crucify! Crucify!" - to kill.

They are Jew who believed in Jehovah; priests,pharisee....

I said to him " You have to consider carefully with the Bible, don't listen to them."

My friend said  " What church do you attend?

I said " I am attending to World Mission Society Church of God"

Oh, you the same...

My friend said " My mom went there with father lately"

How was it?

Then, Here, Look at it !!!

 

one more... It won't take more than 10 minutes...



After see this video He looked astonished...

I prayed to realize that who Ahnsahnghong-nim is. 


World Mission Society Church of God

Intro 




[WMSCOGabout 2000years ago.
Apostle Paul clearly said if one is to change the Word of Christ he is cursed by God!
Then, what teachings did the Early Church keep that Apostle Paul so baldly defended?



These Feasts of God and many more found on Lev 23 were the teachings of Jesus Christ.


These were abolished in 325 AD by Roman Emperor Constantine according to prophesied on Dan 7:25.


During the Dark Ages there was no light of life and the earth was in spiritual darkness.


However, merciful God promised to come a Second Time to bring salvation (Heb 9:28).


The way we recognize Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Second Coming Christ is because he restored the Feasts of God that only God Himself can restore.


He is God Almighty in the flesh and by His word all things have been made.


It may seem difficult to understand at first.


However, anybody that comes to [WMSCOG


World Mission Society Church of God with a humble mind will understand and believe


HE IS GOD!







   

  
   








No comments:

Post a Comment